6-Storey Building Partially Collapses In Mumbai’s Bhendi Bazar Area

  • India
  • December 12, 2024
  • 0 Comments

Mumbai: A shocking tragedy unleased in Mumbai’s Bhendi Bazar area, where a six-storey vacant building partially collapsed in the early hours of Friday. A senior official of the district administration confirmed the incident saying that a search operation is under way at the site. 

The official stated that no casualties have been reported so far after the incident. 

The incident occurred around 12.30 am on the Nishanpada Road, an official said.

As per primary information, the building was vacant as it was in dilapidated condition, he added.

Five vehicles of the fire brigade were rushed to the spot to conduct a search-and-rescue operation, the official said.

As locals had gathered near the building in large numbers, police also rushed to the spot to prevent any law-and-order situation.

Fire brigade and disaster management teams are conducting a search operation, he said.

Further details are being awaited. 

  • Related Posts

    20,000 Railway Locations To Get New Water Filtration Systems After CAG Audit Flags Quality Issues

    New Delhi: Following the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) report on drinking water quality, a whole-day review was conducted by Railway Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw, Chairman, Railway Board (CRB) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and other senior officials, following w Read More

    JPSC-JSSC Protest Enters Day 23: Students To Gherao CM Residence On August 20, Jharkhand Govt Invites Protesters For Talks On Monday

    Ranchi: The protest by Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) and Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) aspirants entered its 23rd day on Sunday, with student leaders announcing a gherao of Chief Minister Hemant Soren’s residence on August 20 over alleged irregularities Read More

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *